New Benefits for Educators from ASDN Tier One Member Districts
The Alaska Staff Development Network is a non-profit membership organization. Although we welcome participation from any educator in the state, we do request that school districts (not individuals) become ASDN members. This fall, we have some new benefits for all staff employed by ASDN member districts.
Please note that the Tier One and Tier Two designations are decided by whether your district is a sponsor of ASDN (see list below): it has nothing to do with your individual status in the state retirement system. If you are an educator who is not currently employed by a school district or member organization you are welcome to enroll in any class or event at the Tier Two rate.
All staff from ASDN Tier One member districts and organizations receive the following benefits:
- $25 discount per registrant on all ASDN distance education courses, including required Alaska Studies & Multicultural Education courses
- $200 discount per registrant on 2014 Alaska RTI Conference
- $25 discount per registrant on all ASDN webinar series
- $25 discount per registrant on Multicultural and Alaska Studies Summer Academies with Father Michael Oleksa
- $100 discount per registrant on ASDN Spring Leadership Seminar and Retreat
- Assistance in planning customized webinars, online coursework, or face-to-face training and graduate credit courses for district staff
- Unlimited free access for all staff to more than 100 recorded, two-hour webinars with nationally recognized experts
- Assistance facilitating book study discussions for district staff
- Limited number of scholarships to selected ASDN programs
Alaska Staff Development Network Sponsors
Tier 1 Sponsorship
Tier 2 Sponsorship