Benefits for Educators from ASDN Tier One Member Districts
The Alaska Staff Development Network is a non-profit membership organization. Although we welcome participation from any educator in the state, we do request that school districts (not individuals) become ASDN members. We have benefits for all staff employed by ASDN member districts — scroll down to learn more!
Alaska Staff Development Network Sponsors
Please note that the Tier One and Tier Two designations are decided by whether your DISTRICT is a sponsor of ASDN: it has nothing to do with your individual status in the state retirement system. All district employees of ASDN-member districts are eligible for ASDN discounts.
Tier One Benefits
All staff from ASDN Tier One member districts and organizations receive the following benefits:
- $50 discount per registrant on all ASDN distance education courses, including required Alaska Studies & Multicultural Education courses
- $200 discount per registrant on 2017 Alaska RTI Conference
- $25 discount per registrant on all ASDN webinar series
- $50 discount per registrant on Multicultural and Alaska Studies Summer Academies with Father Michael Oleksa
- $100 discount per registrant on ASDN Spring Working Conference
- Assistance in planning customized webinars, online coursework, or face-to-face training and graduate credit courses for district staff
- Unlimited free access for all staff to more than 100 recorded, two-hour webinars with nationally recognized experts
- Assistance facilitating book study discussions for district staff
- Limited number of scholarships to selected ASDN programs