Live Webinar Sessions
ENTERING THE ASDN MEETING ROOM
When you are ready to enter the meeting go to: http://elearningcenter.acrobat.com/ASDN2
- Choose “Enter as a Guest” and type in your name, followed by the number of people at your location, and your school name. (e.g. John Smith (3) Seaview School)
- Click “Enter Room“
Getting connected to the Audio
Once the room has opened, a window will pop up asking you to join the audio. You have the option of joining via telephone or joining over your computer.
Option 1: Using a telephone
If you are using a phone that does not have an extension, click “Dial-out (Receive a call from the meeting)”, enter your phone number and click “Join,” and you should be called within a few seconds. If your phone does not ring, call the number below. Although you will not be charged for the phone call, you still need to be able to make long distance calls from your phone line.
If you are using a phone that has an extension click “Dial-in to the Audio Conference via Phone”, then click “Cancel” and call in to the teleconference.
Please turn your computer speakers off or mute them before you call in or we will receive feedback.
Participant Code: 4459604113
Option 2: Using your computer
Click on “Using Computer”. Be sure your speakers are turned on, and volume is raised, you should be able to hear the audio coming through your computer. If you are called on to interact via your microphone, click the microphone icon at the top of your screen, click “allow” on the prompt, and you should be able to interact with the presenter.
Webinar One – February 3
- ASDN Spring Math Webinar 1 (PDF)
- Handout #8 Focus in Math (PDF)
- Handout #9 Standards for Mathematical Practice (PDF)
- VIDEO (*Please have this video cued up for the live webinar session)
- Session One Evaluation Link
Webinar Two – February 24
- Webinar 2_LENS 3
- Webinar 2 Rigor_explanation
- ASDN Spring Math webinar PPT #2
- Webinar 2 Grade 5 EngageNY lesson – add fractions with unlike units
- Webinar 2 Grade 7 EngageNY lesson – identify proportional relationships final
- Webinar 2 Grade K EngageNY lesson – count 10 objects final
- HO4 Dana Center YAG K-2
- Dana Center Grade 3 Sequenced Units 2013
- Video #1: A Passion for Fractions via @teachingchannel http://fw.to/8aKPygj
- Video #2: Adjusting Lessons: Have a Plan B via @teachingchannel http://fw.to/QSDzcQG
- Session Two Evaluation Link
Webinar Three – March 3
- ASDN Spring Math webinars #3
- Session 3 Evaluation Link
NEW VIDEO LINKS FOR TODAY:
Teaching Channel: Skip Counting with Counting Collections
Teaching Channel: Conjecturing About Functions
Webinar Four – March 17
- Math Webinar #4 2014 Final
- CCA DOK SUPPORT 808 Mathematics
- 3 year plan template draft SAMPLE
- 3 year plan template draft
- Session Four Evaluation Link
NEW VIDEO LINKS FOR TODAY:
Teaching Channel: Solving a Problem? Make a Plan!
Teaching Channel: Table for 22: A Real-World Geometry Project
Brian Regan Stand-Up: UPS Boxes
- Click on the link below:
- You do NOT need to create an account. Simply enter the log in and password below:
- Login: asdn
- Password: Alaska
- If you have any difficulty accessing the recording please email Danielle Finlayson <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Webinar Credit Course
Click HERE to register for the optional 1 credit course (Alaska Pacific University)